HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017! Amazing cover song by Aki-san!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!πŸŽ‰
Hope 2017 will be a fruitful and joyful year for you!!🎍

My personal goal for 2017 is to create a lot of fun music, to keep myself as happy and as healthy as possible, and... to perform my original song with my band😊
...Oh and of course I want brush my English skill as well(ΰΈ‡ •̀Ο‰•́)ΰΈ‡


Okay,,, today I want you to watch this video, which I found just few days ago by chance.

This is the amazing cover of my song "Tonight in the Rain" by Aki-san!

I couldn't believe that such an famous & amazingly talented singer had covered my song, and couldn't understand what was happening when I was listening to it for the first time. lol


I came to know her by this cover song, and since she's also posting other fantastic cover, hope you listen and enjoy!

Oh, BTW, if you haven't listened to my original, here below is the link:)

I'm so glad that my tunes are listened & shared globally through the Internet!
Thank you so much😸

Comments

Popular Posts